Thank you for making the attempt to join our Association. We are the sons and daughters of the Kissi Bendu Community (Koindu and its surrounding towns and villages) living in the United States of America. We have three types of members. Active Members, Honorary Members, and Inactive members. The description of each is provided below. If you are one of us or would love to support our causes, please join us. To join us, please follow the following instructions;
- Use the links on this page to pay your membership fees using Paypal with a Credit or Debit Card. Click on One-time Active Membership Donation to donate $100 or click on One-time Honorary Membership Donation to donate $200.
- After a successful donation of the membership fees, PayPal will redirect you back to our online membership form on this website.
- Complete and submit the online membership form to help us maintain a great list of members in our database.
- After a successful membership form submission, you will be redirected to a thank you page and an email will be sent to the email address you provided with your submission details.
- If you have problems with the instructions above, please watch Our "membership registration and donation process video here"
Operating Bank: Bank of America
Account Name: Koindu Family Association
Account Number: 334050245257
Routing Number: 061000052
KOINDU FAMILY ASSOCIATION of North America
2278 PACES FERRY RD SE,
SMYRNA, GA 30080
The United States of America
|Full Membership (Active)||A member actively participating in the running of the Organization and he/she is in good standing in terms of payment of membership fees, dues, donation, and meeting attendance etc.||$100|
|Honorary Member:||A member who becomes a life member by being honored for his/her outstanding participation in the Organization. Such a member may choose to be active or inactive||$200|
|Inactive Member:||A member with a continuing interest in the objectives of the Organization, who is in good standing in payment of the membership fees, but who no longer participates actively in the running of the Organization.|